Economically melt your gold, silver and non ferrous metals for casting and ingot-pouring applications.
• Size: Height 38cm, Depth 21cm, Width 23cm • Weight: 6kg
• Melting capacity available 1kg, 2kg and 3kg. • Precise control of melting temperatures up to 2028°C.
• User friendly and full automatic designed for safe and easy use.
• Easily programmed controller LED display. • Insulated lid holds in heat and keeps oxygen out for a cleaner melt.
• Grooved graphite crucible is designed for easy removal using tongs (included).
• Steel housing around heating element for long shop life. • Very popular for investment gold bar makers. • Made in Italy.
• When your cubicle is full with metal and the temperature is set slightly under your setting point stir with appropriate stirring rod (Carbon Stirring Rod included).
• Stirring your metal with a stirring rod will give you a good clean flow when you are ready to pour into ingot moulds.
Available in Capacities:
1kg, Ref: F32186 @ £395.00 2kg, Ref: F32187 @ £425.00 3kg, Ref: F32188 @ £495.00
£495.00 Ref: F32188
Melting Furnace Thermocouple, 3kg
Melting Furnace Heating Element, 3kg
Graphite Stirring Rod
• Ø10mm x 300mm Length • Made in Italy
• Ref: F32194 • £19.95
Tel: +44 (0) 1708 757800
• Ref: F32191 • £224.95
• Ref: C32201 • £4.75
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16