t n i n
d n t
. . n
c s r
e a i
i h w
n C m o
Eliesha provide a wide range of bespoke products and services to over 70 customers in a variety of sectors and industries, our service streams include:
• Leadership and Management Development (including performance coaching, change and knowledge and information management)
• Personal Development • Programme and Project Management (including PRINCE2®) • Employee Engagement/Employer Brand • Policy and Legislation • Human Resources (including recruitment, selection, assessment and development centres and consultancy)
• Organisational Development • Accreditation (Institute of Leadership & Management, Chartered Management Institute, University of Hertfordshire and Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
• Training and HR Outsourced Services
We deliver training and business solutions that align with our customersʼ culture and values, operational challenges and related policies and procedures.
We can deliver our services where itʼs convenient for our clients and their stakeholders. Our ultimate aim is to maximise employee performance, and therefore productivity.
Our methods combine the tried and tested with the innovative. Whilst we operate tutor- led sessions, we also use a variety of other techniques, to help people retain information or change behaviour. These include (but are not limited to) face to face training, on line development, e-learning, coaching use of actors, telephone support, role play, and action learning sets. We also use appropriate psychometric instruments within our coaching sessions, workshops and assessment and development centre delivery. The reason? We believe that eff ective learning and development processes should involve, empower and even entertain those they are aimed at.
The services and products we provide are underpinned by our values and beliefs which we would like to share with you
• Our principal motivation is to consistently “delight the customer” • We value and respect our customers, suppliers and each other
• We always seek trusting, co-operative, open, thoughtful, understanding and appreciative relationships with our customers, suppliers and each other
• We value diversity and the benefi ts our skills, personality and cultural diff erences bring to each other and the business
• We act with integrity and support our customers, suppliers and each other through our reliable and adaptable approach to our work
• We aim to deliver our products and services in as sustainable a way as possible, aware of our responsibilities towards the environment
• We commit to the communities in which we live and work through business and charitable education and other supporting activities
• We believe that work should be fun, stimulating, challenging and rewarding o Andy Burton
Eliesha Training, Newcastle House, Albany Court, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YB
t: (0191) 282 2800 f: (0191) 226 7460
Eliesha Cymru, Churchill House, 17 Churchill Way, Cardiff , CF10 2HH
t: 029 2066 3890 f: 029 2023 1764
a h s
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trademark of the Offi ce of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of the Offi ce of Government Commerce. . c i l h
i k r
| Page 2