Support services to ensure your success. Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM
Our corporate team is committed to helping you drive your business. We have proven systems and processes that are designed to streamline start-up and ongoing operations at the property level.
– Field-based District Directors are available as consultants and are partnered with our Hospitality Services Support Center representatives to work directly with your hotel.
– Quality assurance programs help ensure that brand standards are consistently met across the system.
Technical services and brand design.
Our team of architects, engineers and technicians assist hotel owners and developers to build cost-effective, operationally efficient, well-designed and innovative hotels. The Brand Programs & Design Services team ensures seamless interior design packages and execution of iconic Country Inns & Suites elements consistently throughout the hotel.
– Architectural plan review. – Prototypical design implementation. – Interior design packages and sourcing. – Cost-effective brand touchpoints.
—along with our owners and franchisees—enjoys all the benefits
of being part of Carlson’s global network, with its breadth of experience, knowledge, contacts and superior buying power.
Success depends largely on the quality of goods and services that guests receive. Tap into a reliable network of quality suppliers with a strong industry credibility.
– Over 200 systemwide suppliers. – Negotiated discounts on brand standards items and services. – Cost savings, convenience and efficiency.
Training and educational development.
– The Business School at Carlson provides hospitality and business training to hotel employees to refine their skills to run a successful and profitable hotel.
– Online training and educational development materials available to help maintain high guest-satisfaction ratings.
– Access to the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s (AH&LA) Educational Institute includes access to leading industry-certification programs.
– Be Our Guest Service Excellence training is completed with every new team member hired, within their first two weeks on the job. Team members are trained to go the extra mile, delivering welcoming hospitality unmatched in the midscale segment.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28