Driving Revenue for Country Inns & Suites By Carlson. Only Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM
partners in optimizing revenue.
Revenue Optimization Tools. – Industry-leading “Stay Night Automated Pricing” (SNAP) rate optimization technology has improved hotel level RevPAR by 1.9 percent through assessment of demand and competitive conditions that delivers recommended rates.*
– Customized, hotel-level revenue support available through Revenue Optimization Performance Enhancement Services (ROPES) has delivered a two to four percent RevPAR improvement for participating hotels.*
– Demand marketing program identifies specific need dates for individual hotels and fields offers to consumers on behalf of hotels to drive occupancy for those particular dates.
– E-standby functionality is an upsell tool that offers guests the ability to standby for a room upgrade, resulting in incremental revenue.
– Carlson received a prestigious JDA award for excellence in pricing and revenue management in 2011.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel Partnership. – Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is the global leader in corporate travel management.
– In 2010, CWT had 57 million online and offline transactions. Sales of wholly owned operations and joint ventures totaled USD 24.3 billion.
– CWT is present in more than 150 countries with a diverse client portfolio of large corporations, small and mid-sized companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations.
– CWT and Carlson have elevated their strategic partnership aimed at driving revenue and share premiums to Carlson hotels in the high Average Daily Rate (ADR) Corporate travel segment. This partnership is paying off as Carlson has significantly grown its share of the travel management segment.
Look to Book. SM
– Launched in 1992, our patented Look to Book (LTB) program continues to be a global, market-leading travel agent incentive program.
– LTB members generated one million room nights in 2010, up three percent over 2009, while delivering USD 172 million in room revenue, an increase of nine percent over 2009.
– LTB members who book any Carlson hotels via the Global Distribution System (GDS) earn 10 points per USD one in room revenue. Points can be redeemed for hotel stays, prepaid cards, or airline miles.
offers these unique revenue generating programs that aid our
*Versus non-participating Carlson hotels in 2010.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28