Hudson - Litchfield News | October 28, 2011 - 15 Real Estate
2 Winnhaven Dr, Hudson, NH
Call For A Free Foreclosure List Today!!!
Licensed by the NH Banking Dept. NMLS ID# 131782
Call for mortgage pre-approval at 886-1980
Beautiful 3BR Garrison with New Carpets & Fresh Paint $279,900
2BR Condex with Garage $1200
REDUCED!! Lovely 2BR Cape with
Built-Ins & Enclosed Porch REDUCED! $189,900
HOW MUCH IS MY HOME WORTH THINKING OF SELLING?
Call today for a FREE
Real Estate Market Analysis
D. J. CLEMENT, REALTOR®
Brin Realty Group 99 Pine Hill Rd, Suite 652, Nashua
Everyone Has a Responsibility to Make Halloween Safe for Our Children
submitted by Kevin Noviello Granite State American Kenpo Our martial arts school is asking parents, homeowners and drivers throughout our community to join with us to make Halloween safer with these safety tips. Parents • Make your child eat dinner before trick-or-treating. • Children should carry quarters, so they can call home. • An adult should accompany young children. • If your children go on their own, be sure they wear watches, preferably those that can be read in the dark.
• Buy or make costumes with flame-retardant material. • Older children should know where to reach you and when to return home. • You should know your children’s route for the evening. • Although tampering is rare, tell your children to bring their candy home to be inspected before consuming anything.
• Look at the wrapping carefully and toss out anything that looks suspect. Homeowners • Buy candy that is individually wrapped.
Tim's Turf Landscaping Materials, LLC & 15 Colby Road • Litchfield, NH 03052
• Turfgrass Sod • 5 Types of Bark Mulches • Grass Seed - Fertilizers • Screened Loam - Lime • 5 Step Fertilizer Program
Ask Your Real Estate
Agent to Feature Your Home
in our 5 towns
Hudson, Litchfield, Pelham,Windham, and Salem
Area News Group 880-1516
Hudson Fire Log
• Consider healthier alternatives for treats: juice boxes, packages of low-fat crackers with cheese or peanut butter filling, single-serve boxes of cereal, packaged fruit rolls, mini-boxes of raisins, packaged granola bars, and wrapped single-serving packages of microwaveable popcorn that can be popped later.
Feature Your Home Here call 880-1516
• Consider non-edible treats for children: pencils, erasers, plastic rings or coins.
• Clear your yard of debris, ladders, dog leashes, flowerpots, etc. • Make sure your home and yard is well lit. • Make sure your jack-o-lanterns are away from the path where trick-or- treaters will be walking. Battery-powered jack-o-lantern candles are preferred to real candles.
• Ensure that any decorations can’t be blown into the jack-o-lantern and catch on fire.
• Make sure that your pets are secure for the evening. • Do not invite any children to come into your home. Prop the door open while handing out candy, never ask them to stand in the doorway.
• If a child needs assistance, ask them for their parent’s phone number and offer to call them. •
Distributor for Tuckahoe Turf, Turf, And Yard Products Stone • Sand • Compost • Stonedust
• Brick Pavers • Playground Mulch (Kids Cushion)
• Black Mulch • Hydro Seeding Products
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm, Sat 7am - 3pm, Sun 8am - 2pm weed+feed+crabgrass+grub control
Siding -Windows - Roofing
NORTHEAST EXTERIORS of New Hampshire, Inc
ROOFING - VINYL SIDING - CUSTOM ENTRY DOORS REPLACEMENT WINDOWS/DOORS - GUTTERS
Our Company specializes in installing and repairing roofing, vinyl siding, insulated replacement windows and doors, gutters, exterior trim accessories.
Our Construction Team is professionally trained and has more than 30 years experience in residential remodeling in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts,
Our Products are quality engineered for performance, durability, and appearance.
We take most anything in trade! Trade that old boat, old
Our Service Commitment is what makes Northeast Exteriors of NH superior to other Home Improvement Companies.
camper, etc. Invest your money where it will make money for you- in your home
FREE REPAIR ESTIMATES/QUOTES
15 TanguayAve Nashua, NH
is FULLY INSURED and a proud member of the Better Business Bureau of New Hampshire. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org 603.886.NE
XT(6398) 800.520.2247 www.next-nh.com
Mimco Builders LLC Commercial and Residential
• Second Floor Additions • Bathrooms/Kitchens • Garages • Basements
For all your contracting needs call: 603- 578-1851 Bradley Tree & Landscape
• Tree Removal • Pruning
• Stump Grinding • Storm Damage Removal • Hedge & Shrub Care
Call 603-886-1550 NashRua Lumber Co.
A “ el ul Srie Lme ad Locally owned & operated since 1949
a” F l evc u br Yr
OAK, CHERRY, BIRCH, MAHOGANY IN STOCK
• Top quality lumber kept dry under cover. • Friendly, knowledgeable sales staff. • Millwork, doors, windows. • Pneumatic fasteners for most major brands. • Custom cutting and fabrication.
OPEN WEEKDAYS 7:00 - 5:00 PM SATURDAYS 7:30 - 3:30
▲ ➡ ➡
Donalds ★ Mc
Malley Electric 24-HOU R EMERGENC Y SERVIC E
Generator Systems - Fuses to Circuit Breakers System Repairs & Trouble shooting Rewiring Existing Homes - Main Electrical System Upgrades - Swimming Pools - Ceiling Fans
Authorized GENERAC Dealer 603-595-2970 ®
HIGH + DRY ROOFING Free Estimate
30 Years Experience
Fully Insured 603-635-1560 L LAWN & LANDSCAPE SPECIALISTS Now Booking for Sprinkler Winterizations 882-2708 22 Kehoe Avenue, Nashua • Fax 595-2898
Fall Clean-ups & Lawn Maintenance Walkways, Patios, Retaining Walls Excavation, Site Work, Loam, mulch, stone New Lawn Installation, Hydroseeding Complete Landscape Design
P.O. Box 177, Pelham, NH A
Call Mike 429-0328 or
"People Look Up To Us" N
51 Lake St, Nashua www.joycecool.com email@example.com
LENNO X Sales: TM 603-882-4244 Service: 603-889-1991
Keep Warm This Winter! SEASONED
CORDWOOD Cut, Split, Delivered
FREE ESTIMATES Nicholas Martone
Bradley Tree & Landscape Call 603-886-1550
with the child. Drivers •
stop signs or cross walks. • •
without sidewalks. If you think a child is in danger, call 911 and stay outside
Drive carefully over hills, around curves and approaching Enter and exit driveways with caution.
Watch for children walking in the street in neighborhoods
Sunday, October 16: 6:56 a.m. Box alarm, Library Street. 10:24 a.m. Chest pain, Charles Bancroft Highway (L). 11:35 a.m. Abdominal pain, River Road. 11:57 a.m. Seizure, Lowell Road. 9:26 p.m. Heart problems, Wade Road. Monday, October 17: 9:08 a.m. General illness, Melendy Road. 2:41 p.m. Difficulty breathing, Webster Street. 8:32 p.m. Lacerations, Liberty Way (L). 10:11 p.m. Unknown medical, Liberty Way (L). Tuesday, October 18: 4:26 a.m. Dizziness, Webster Street. 3:21 p.m. Hip injury, Hemlock Street. 7:28 p.m. Alarms in residence, Flying Rock Road. 7:58 p.m. Residential lockout, Windham Road. 8:25 p.m. Unknown medical, Wason Road. Wednesday, October 19: 12:10 a.m. Attempted suicide. 10:32 a.m. Gas odor investigation, Library Street. 2:25 p.m. Mutual aid Engine, Windham. 3:01 p.m. Motor vehicle accident, Dracut Road and Brookfield Road. 5:55 p.m. Motor vehicle accident, Central Street and Kimball Hill Road. 6:25 p.m. Motor vehicle accident, Lowell Road. Thursday, October 20: 1:10 a.m. Heart problems, Gowing Road. 7:32 a.m. Smoke odor investigation, Lowell Road. 8:03 a.m. Motor vehicle accident, Derry Street. 9:00 a.m. Abdominal pain, Alvirne Drive. 9:12 a.m. Lift assist, Webster Street. 10:13 a.m. Lift assist, Glasgow Circle. 12:40 p.m. Difficulty breathing, Barretts Hill Road. 1:27 p.m. Abdominal pain, Derry Road. 4:28 p.m. Illegal burn, Griffin Road. 5:52 p.m. Diabetic emergency, Krystal Drive. 7:04 p.m. Motor vehicle accident, Derry Road. 11:07 p.m. Motor vehicle accident, Central Street. Friday, October 21: 5:57 a.m. Psychological problems (L). 8:54 a.m. Odor investigation, Lowell Road. 9:00 a.m. Difficulty breathing, Tessier Street. 10:55 a.m. General illness, Lowell Road. 10:59 a.m. Difficulty breathing, Lowell Road. 12:27 p.m. Box alarm, Webster Street. 2:21 p.m. Motor vehicle accident, Derry Road. 2:48 p.m. Fall related injuries, Sanders Road. 6:08 p.m. Chest pain, Bungalow Avenue. 6:50 p.m. Detail, Derry Road. 11:03 p.m. Head injury, Charles Bancroft Highway (L). Saturday, October 22: 1:15 a.m. Chest pain, Colby Road (L). 4:38 a.m. CO detector, Library Street. 5:27 a.m. Difficulty breathing, Library Street. 4:59 p.m. Allergic reaction, Charles Bancroft Highway (L). 5:43 p.m. Lift assist, Riverside Drive.
Feature your home. 880-1516 Feature your home. 880-1516
Garside Sewer & Septic (603) 432-9300 Londonderry, NH
• Tank Pumping / Cleaning • New System Installation • Inspection / Certification • Leach Field Fracturing • Excavation Work
• Pump Repair / Installation • Lawn Installation
Family owned and operated for over 40 years!
New! Wood Pellets
D N E
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16