DRIVING REVENUE FOR RADISSON
These additional revenue generation strategies are designed to positively impact your bottom line.
DISTRIBUTION AND CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
• Radisson’s Central Reservation System delivered a mean contribution of 54.2 percent in 2010*
• The Central Reservation System generated a 5 percent higher average daily rate (ADR) than hotel direct bookings in 2010**.
• The Redirected Call Program (RCP) is a fee for service program whereby hotels redirect reservation calls to our reservation center in Omaha, NE for professional upselling and call conversion.
• In 2010, RCP delivered and average daily rate that was 17 percent higher than rates booked directly by full service hotels.
• Annual brand specific plan that differentiates Radisson from the competition, increases awareness and drives occupancy
• Strategic planning and execution of brand level promotions and programs to drive incremental revenue to hotels
• A turn-key suite of hotel level marketing tools to support local marketing efforts
• A robust weekly email program segmented to guest preference to drive revenue
• Continuous significant investment in radisson.com
including enhancements to the booking process and improved functionality
• Industry leading mobile platform delivers simplified search and booking process
• Social media leveraged to create awareness, engage customers, foster loyalty and generate revenue
• Global Sales Offices (GSOs) positioned to effectively reach across the global marketplace and generate both intra-and inter-theater sales. North American GSOs include Canada, East Coast, Midwest and West Coast locations.
Strong presence at local and global sales events to generate new account development, groups and meetings business and drive brand exposure.
• Comprehensive segment coverage:
— Business Our focus is to position Radisson to be preferred in as many corporate programs as possible.
— Groups & Meetings Drive enterprise relationships and preferred agreements globally with the significant MICE agencies, providing our hotels with access to these key buyers in the segment.
— Leisure We have established relationships with major wholesaler/tour operator accounts that can have an immediate and positive impact on occupancy, expose your hotel to a broad audience, and to preferred partnering opportunities.
— Airline Carlson has a comprehensive airline strategy that provides hotels with opportunities to capture revenue from this segment in channels such as crew, corporate, group and leisure.
— Government With the American and Canadian federal government as the single largest purchaser of hotel rooms in North America, our mission is to help you solidify a consistent, long-term partnership.
*In accordance with the Franchise Disclosure Document issued March 22, 2011.
**The Radisson Reservation System consists of bookings from the brand website, toll-free reservation line, redirected call program, third party travel sites and affiliates and the Global Distribution System (GDS) in the Americas.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32