7 Savvy, market-relevant sales strategies that you can implement today for more leads, more sales.
1. Don't be a Jack-of-all-trades and master of none. You will be instantly forgettable. Pick one speciality and be world class.
2. It's official. People don't buy what you do, they buy 'why' you do it. So splash your mission and vision on the top front of your website and in main social media hubs.
3. Spend time meditating on as well as researching on where your perfect client hangs out. Make a vision board of your perfect client and include images of their lifestyle and problems. Describe them in minute detail. Bet you know them already...
4. Don't overwhelm your life with trying to be in every social media hub. It'll make you sick. Pick 2 -3 of the ones where the above perfect clients hangs out and stick around there.
5. Obtain sales for other people by referrals, connections and recommendations. You will be instantly and durably popular.
6. Before there was Information Marketing. Then there was Education Marketing. Now, since there's too much info and lots of education, the finest way you can obtain friends, leads and clients is in Transformation Marketing (you transform people's lives).
7. Make a sales decision a joint decision, by helping a client be clear on his/her exact problems. If they feel clear, they wil be able to make a fine and just judgement about whether your product or service is for them. And they will be more likely to buy.
Copyright Jenni Parker Brown
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8