PHOENIX AFTERSCHOOL CENTER
(PAC) provides drop-in recreation for six (6) to 13 year olds. Participants must be six (6) and no older than 13 by the session start date. Supervised by recreation staff, participants will have structured, age-appropriate activities along with periods of supervised free play. Program components consist of sports, games, educational enrichment, arts and cultural activities, and civic and community involvement.
• PAC program is Monday - Friday from school release to 6 p.m. Early release coverage varies.
• Program end time is pick-up time.
• There is no attendance requirement. Participants can leave on their own volition.
• Check school for release times and dates.
• Program not in session during city recognized holidays and school breaks.
• Program guidelines provided the first day of program.
To ensure a successful PAC experience, participants must:
• Be at least six (6) years old by the session start date, and no older than 13.
• Be able to participate in large group settings.
• Be able to follow oral instructions.
• Manage personal hygiene without direct assistance from PAC staff.
• Be able to follow PAC program rules and expectations that ensure the safety, health and fun of everyone.
PAC fees have been determined based on each school’s USDA Free and Reduced lunch rate.
Currently each PAC site has a maximum capacity of 70 participants. Each site has been divided into four sessions to allow families the option to register by session or for the entire year. Please be advised, when registering by session no priority registration is provided for the remaining sequential sessions.
If your child is registered, but does not meet minimum age or grade requirements, your child will be removed from the program and a refund will not be issued.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8