THE QUALITIES THAT MAKE OUR SCHOOL SO SPECIAL - THE M FACTOR
We think that our school is exceptional and when you vist us, you will notice the “buzz” of excitement that we call the “M-factor”. There are so many things that contribute to this M-factor.
• Traditional values and standards combined with a modern 21st century outlook and ambition.
• Inspirational teaching and teachers who are constantly looking for ways to further improve their teaching and make learning relevant and fun.
• Interesting and interested students, involved actively in their education and their school.
”As a parent and a teacher, I have worked in and visited many schools and Mountbatten is by far the best.
• The discovery, valuing and nurturing of talent, whatever that talent is and whoever possesses it.
• The fantastic achievements of our students and staff.
A school is more than the building; it is the teachers and staff who work there, the students who attend and the parents of these students. At Mountbatten, it is also the relationship between these groups and how they work together. It’s also the air of purpose, success, enjoyment and pride that permeates our school.
Mountbatten has a buzz; a buzz that you will notice and recognise when you visit us. It is the smiles on the faces of students and staff; proud to work here, proud to study here, proud to work together as part of something truly special. This is the M-Factor and this is our school.
The Mountbatten School
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20