The original 1940 command post was semi-sunken with a flat concrete roof. A secondary range control post was built on the roof.
accommodation were fairly basic to begin with, but an extensive building programme took place between 1940 and 1942. However accommodation remained a problem, with some officers and trainees having to be billeted in Manorbier village and Tenby.
Map showing the layout of the post war Heavy Wing of the School of Anti-Aircraft Artillery.