briefings EMEA Restructuring Briefing The latest in IFR’s series of Daily Briefings
Focused daily coverage of the EMEA restructuring and distressed debt markets
As a timely response to market conditions, IFR is launching a brand new daily Briefing – focusing on restructuring and distressed debt in the EMEA region.
Written and compiled by a hugely experienced editorial team with an unrivalled network of industry contacts, the IFR EMEA Restructuring Briefing is a concise daily report that provides a genuine insight into the region’s restructuring and distressed debt market.
Emailed to subscribers each day, the Briefing features:
• Breaking Restructuring News – including advisor mandates, debt restructuring proposals and stressed M&A.
• Deal Pipeline – what deals are coming to the market, or rumoured to be soon?
• Covenant Waiver Requests – stay on top of the latest developments, including timings and fees.
• Debt Buybacks – alerting you to relevant deals, including timing and pricing.
• Restructuring Diary – keep up-to-speed on workflow and upcoming events.
Broadcast as a text-only email with a PDF attachment, the Briefing can be printed, viewed at your PC or read on your handheld device as you travel to work.
In a market where the number of restructurings currently underway is dwarfed only by the number of those yet to begin, the IFR EMEA Restructuring Briefing will deliver the authoritative and accurate intelligence you need to stay ahead of the competition.
For more information, including a FREE TRIAL:
US +632 878 5829 email@example.com
EMEA +632 878 5767 firstname.lastname@example.org
ASIA PACIFIC & JAPAN +85 2 8302 0293 (AP) +81 3 5218 7688 (Japan) email@example.com
© Thomson Reuters 2009
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24