Appendix D Donating Reusable Items
Instruments Contact each business before dropping off items.
Amp N’ Guitar Doctor 1914 Tuscarawas St W, Canton
Phone Items Accepted (call each store for a complete list)
(330) 452-8210 Accepts string, percussion and electric instruments,
unwanted speakers, amplifiers,
turntables, etc. Will also consider unwanted vinyl records, CD’s and DVD’s. Please call first before dropping anything off. No keyboards/organs.
Don Lazar Music Services 4651 Whipple Ave NW, Canton www.lazarmusic.com
Martin’s Violin Shop 803 N. Main St, North Canton www.martinsviolinshop.com
Pellegrino Music Center 5040 Everhard Rd NW, Canton www.pellegrinomusic.com
Route 62 Music 1634 30th St NE, Canton www.route62music.com
Stearns Violins, Inc. 10341 Middlebranch NE, Hartville www.stearnsviolins.com
(330) 493-9992 Accepts wind, string, percussion and electronic instruments. No keyboards.
9am-5pm 7 Days a Week
(330) 499-3116 Accepts wind, string and percussion instruments. Mon/Thurs, 12pm-8pm Tues-Wed/Fri, 9am-6pm Sat, 10am-3pm
(330) 498-8400 Accepts wind, string, percussion, electronic and keyboard instruments.
(330) 456-6116 Accepts wind, string, percussion, electronic and keyboard instruments, cases and any musical instrument they are interested in.
(330) 877-8587 Accepts violins, violas, cellos and upright basses and their bows. Accepts some mandolins, guitars and banjos.
Food Donation Contact each organization before dropping off items.
Community Harvest, Inc. www.communityharveststark.org
Stark County Hunger Task Force 408 9th St SW, Canton www.starkhunger.org
Phone Items Accepted (call each organization for a complete list)
(330) 493-0800 Rescues perishable foods (i.e. leftovers from a restaurant, wedding, party, etc.) and are used to serve free hot meals in Alliance, Canton and Massillon.
(330) 455-6667 Collects non-perishable food for donation. Also accepts
new paper products and cleaning supplies.
Eyeglasses You can drop off your old eyewear at Lions-sponsored collection boxes in your community. Typical locations include libraries, schools, community centers, places of worship, coffee shops, optometrist offices and other public locations where communities socialize and get together. For information specific to locations in your community, contact your local lions clubs. www.lionsclubs.org
(search for ‘eyeglass recycling’)
products, personal care Hours Call for hours
Mon-Thurs, 11am-7pm Fri, 11am-5pm Sat, 10am-3pm
Tues/Thurs, 11am-6pm Fri, 11am-7pm Sat, 9am-5pm
Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm Sat, 10am-2pm
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Sat, 9am-1pm
The recycling and reuse facilities listed in this book are the most current based upon our research (7/10). The lists may change, so, as always, please call the facility before dropping off materials to ensure that the facility is still operating.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44