Pelham - Windham News
June 4, 2010 - 9
Pack 610 Annual Fishing Derby
Town of Pelham
Building Permits Issues May 24-28
• Concordia Homes, Inc., Matthew Drive, 24/12-43-21, 36 x 26 single family, 14 x 24 two-car garage, under; 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
• Pelham Realty Group LLC, 150 Bridge Street, 29/7-95, Septic System Replacement (new) #1
• Pelham Realty Group LLC, 150 Bridge Street, 29/7-95, Septic System Replacement (new) #2
• Chandra Webb, 899 Bridge Street, 16/13-112, Septic System Replacement (new)
• F. McKenney, Jr., and A. Loughran, 14 Deer Hill Circle, 36/10-361- 10, 24-foot above-ground pool.
• Sean and Sukanya Eagen, 20 Golden Brook Drive, 9/9-9-3, 12 x 20 pool deck.
• Thomas and Julie Westhaver-Tosto, 34 Woodlawn Circle, Remove existing 10-foot 3” x 3’ picture window and replace with a nine- foot 2 5/8” x 4’ 6 1/4” bay window. Remove existing 2 x 6 header and replace with two 1 3/4 x 8 versalain beams.
• Francine Baldwin, 6 Holstein Drive, 14/4-136-6, 18 x 12 deck for above-ground pool.
• Philip O’Brien, 10 Bridge Street #2, 41/10-246, Back 2 Basic 24 HR. Fitness Center
• Mark and Sheila Pincince, 67 Lannan Drive, 31/12-42-6, 14 x 16 new deck in line with existing deck with stairs. New 12 x 14 ground deck off cellar sider.
submitted by Kim Masson
At Pack 610’s annual Fishing Derby held recently at Veterans Memorial
Park in Pelham, there were Scouts as far as the eye could see. Scouting families gathered for a fun and relaxing night of fishing, s’mores, and skits around the fire. First-, second-, and third-place prizes were given out to Scouts for the
following: First place: David Oujaimi, 14-inch large mouth bass Second place: Stephen Cote, 11 fish caught Third place: Nathan Sprague, eight fish caught
• Chris-Sco Corp., Frontier Drive, 36/10/10-10, Foundation. • Chris-Sco Corp., Frontier Drive, 36/10-10-29, 2,069 sq. ft. single- family house with 3-car garage, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
• Michael and Deborah Soby, 9 Marie Ave, 32/1-150-13, Modifying existing 12 x 12 deck to construct a 12 x 16 wood-framed shell four-season room.
• Craig and Gemma Bates, 53 Tenney Road, 21/3-102-41, 12 x 18 shed.
• Russell and Noelline Michaud, 2 Fisher Drive, 18/12-14, 24-foot round above pool.
We would like to thank Mr. McGinley and Wal-Mart for donating all of the prizes, and PJ McCarthy and Randy Masson for all your hard work running this event. We appreciate all of your support.
Senior Spring Fling Successful!
submitted by Pat Jewett
Last Thursday, 68 seniors, musicians, and volunteers all enjoyed the Spring Fling at Talent Hall. The afternoon started with a yummy, homemade luncheon of hamburgers, hot dogs, four kinds of salads, and six kinds of desserts, along with hot and cold drinks. Food was plentiful, so all were encouraged to have seconds! The Campbell High School Band, under the direction of Mr. Phil Martin, played six great past and present numbers. These students did a super job, and they ended with a standing ovation. The hall and tables were alternatively decorated with patriotic
themes. A fruit basket door prize was won by Alida Weergroff, a soon-to-be
Litchfield resident. The cooks, Michelle Ninteary and Micki and Steve Harris, ran the
grills. Other volunteers included Betty and Sandy Darling, Diane Jerry, Laura Gandia Dale, Ray and Ben Arria, and Pat Jewett. Everyone left with a full stomach, a few more friends, and an interest in forming a Litchfield Senior Citizens Club. The food that was left over was delivered to 25 residents in town who could enjoy it.
Car Wash and Bake Sale to Benefit Dog Rescue
submitted by ARNNE
Have your car washed and help us rescue dogs in need! One stop can take care of two good deeds! Join us on Saturday, June 12, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the First Congregational Church on Main Street in Pelham. Buy some baked goodies and receive a complimentary glass of lemonade! All proceeds to benefit the Animal Rescue Network of New England (ARNNE). Please help us help them! For more info on our rescue efforts, visit www.ar
Ad courtesy of Beaver Valley Farms
Register Early and Save!
Pre-School Programs 2-6 Yr. Olds Tiny Tots •Creative Dance Kinder Kids•Level One •Ages 6 and up!
Ballet • Jazz • Tap • Hip-Hop Contemporary
Check our latest schedule, events and fees at
Our emphasis is on FUN!
I use my early education background to teach and inspire my students to reach
their own personal best!
Happy Feet Dance School, LLC
25 Indian Rock Road,Windham, NH, Windham Commons, Rt. 111
FALL REGISTRATION OPEN HOUSES!
Monday, June 14th from 5-7pm Thursday, June 17th from 10-12Noon
Toll Free 1-866-99-DEPOT
SERVING THE GREATER MANCHESTER, BEDFORD AND AUBURN AREA
SERVING NORTERN MA AND SOUTHERN NH
Log On To
RUG & FLOORING
48 Bridge St., Nashua
Tile • Wood • Carpet Laminates • Vinyl Braided Rugs
12' X 12' ROOM
PRE FINISHED OAK
$299.00 Inst. w/pad
savings for larger areas.
M-T-W-F 10-5; Thurs 10-7
Sat 10-3; Closed Sunday
On Facebook: shattuckrug&flooring
PARTS • ACCESSORIES • TIRES • SERVICE
Car • Truck • Motorcycle • SUV • ATV • Utility • and More
CORNER OF HOLLIS & ELM ST. DOWNTOWN NASHUA
www. t i r e s u p e rma r k e t . c om
Great Service at “YOUR” Convenience, Not Ours!
Four (4) Nokian eNTYRE Tires
Celebrating 82 Years in Business!
LARGE INVENTORY OF USED TIRES • ALL ORIGINAL BRAND NAMES • NOKIAN - CYCLONE - KUMHO TIRES LAWN & GARDEN TIRES • MOTORCYCLE TIRES
COMMERCIAL TRUCK TIRES - NEW & RETREAD FORKLIFT & LOADER TIRES
5 SERVICE TRUCKS & 1 SERVICE BUS
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
CARS & TRUCKS, MOTORCYCLES & ATV’S, SNOWMOBILES
HUNTER FORCE BALANCER - GORCH TIRE MASTER NATIONAL ACCOUNTS WELCOME
KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES & SERVICE STAFF
OVER 60,000 TIRES SOLD IN 2009!
OVER 30,000 TIRES
FREE $50 GAS CARD
with the purchase of the following...
Four (4) Selected Cooper Tires
Four (4) Michelin Passenger & LT Tires
SURCHARGES NO FUEL
������������� ��������������������� ������������������ ������������ ���������������� ������
Additional charges may apply for excess weight and/or rental days.
���� ������� ������
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16