library of free music but you can easily embed it. See this great example.
• Capzles -make an impressive presentaton with your videos, images, and music. Moreover, blog
about the experience which goes on a horizontal tmeline.
• Magnoto - A mix between Wallwisher and Glogster. Display your photos, videos, text and audio
in unique ways on a cool background. You have the freedom to move the parts around. People
can comment on the diferent pages and subscribe to them.
• Scrapblog -Create multmedia scrapbooks. Upload your images and play with the themes,
stckers, backgrounds, text features, and frames. Embed this in your blog.
• Mixbook - Collaborate on a photobook with friends. Create stories, photo journals, and more
with your uploaded images. You can zoom in on photos, add backgrounds, and embed this in a
• Ahead - Works like Prezi. This is an online platorm for dynamic presentatons. Upload videos,
audio, images, pdfs, and Word documents. You can embed this.
• Yodio - Add narraton to slideshows easily through your computer or by using your phone.
Embed this easily in your blog.
• PanRaven - Create digital stories with your uploaded videos, music, and images. The site has
photo editng tools and lets you embed the presentaton on your blog.
• Slideshare - Upload your PowerPoint presentatons, Word documents and pdfs to embed in
your blog. You can narrate your presentaton.
• Authorstream - Upload your PowerPoint presentatons to embed in your blog. You can narrate
your presentaton and play it as a video.
For further informaton on these resources, please visit these websites:
• Video Editng: 30 Free Tools and Web Services To Get Things Done - Many of the tools featured
here and more are further explained in this brilliant artcle!
• Free video editng sofware list for all platorms - If you prefer to have a sofware program for
editng videos and making cool transitons, then check out this artcle which describes several.
• Cool Tools for Schools Wiki - Lists many more tools for digital storytelling.
• Filmmaker’s wiki - Lists many more tools and resources for creatng student flms.
• David Kapuler’s multmedia category in his blog Technology Tidbits: Thoughts of a Cyberhero -
Lists specifc details of many of these technologies and more.
• Ozge Karaoglu’s Digital StoryTelling series - Lists several digital storytelling tools.
Begin to document your favorite lessons by taking pictures, recording audio, or recording a video.
Don’t forget to leave a comment that you accomplished this goal using the hashtag #30Goals!
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36
| Page 37
| Page 38
| Page 39
| Page 40
| Page 41
| Page 42
| Page 43
| Page 44
| Page 45
| Page 46
| Page 47
| Page 48
| Page 49
| Page 50
| Page 51
| Page 52
| Page 53
| Page 54
| Page 55
| Page 56
| Page 57