Cultural Center Theater Guidelines
• To make a reservation, please fi ll out the RESERVATION REQUEST FORM on the back of this page.
Please send it to the Cultural Center via in-house mail. It is not necessary to fold, staple, tape or put it into a
envelope. Simply put it into the mail as is.
• If you would like to sit with someone, it is important to put their name on your reservation form in the
appropriate location. But remember to only fi ll out one form per party to avoid double billing.
• Th ere will be shuttle service for all of the shows. For shows that begin at 7:00 p.m., shuttle tickets and an
evening schedule can be picked up from the lobby in your community two days before the show. For shows
that take place during regular hours, please follow the blue route schedule. Th e bus will continue running
until after the show is over.
• If you would like to attend a show, but do not have a ticket, check the “ticket exchange” section in the Cultural
Center Events Book to see if anyone has a ticket available. If there are no tickets available, call the box oﬃ ce at
464-6433. Typically, there are some tickets returned to the ticket window the evening of the show. You are
encouraged to come to the ticket window to request a ticket.
• Arrive early enough to be seated before the lights dim. Walking into the darkened theater, down the aisle, and
into your seat is not safe. It also disturbs not only the audience, but the performer as well. If you do arrive
late, please wait until there is a break to be seated.
• Perfume – Some people are highly allergic to aromas. Kindly keep colognes and perfumes to a minimum.
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28