HOW TO MAKE YOUR ORIENTATION RESERVATION
Reservations are REQUIRED to attend Swoopapalooza! Making your reservation is a simple process available only online via the orientation website. (Please note the Parent Orientation program has a separate registration process on the Parents Orientation website.) Follow the easy steps below:
1. Check your Admissions Letter to confirm the term you are entering AND check your calendar to see when you are free to attend.
2. Make sure you know your UNF “N” number and MyWings password. You will be signing into MyWings to make your reservation.
3. Go to UNF’s Orientation website at www.unf.edu/orientation
4. Click on “Orientation Reservation” 5. Log in to your UNF MyWings account 6. Click on the Student Tab 7. Click on Orientation Registration link 8. Click on Student Services 9. Click on Admissions 10. Click on Orientation Registration 11. Read ALL of the information listed on the screen and follow the instructions listed to make your reservation.
Once you have signed up for Orientation you need to take care of these Critical Elements as you will not be able to register for classes until they are completed!
1. Complete and submit your Housing Contract for the term you are entering. 2. Complete and submit your Meal Plan Contract for the term you are entering. 3. Complete and submit your Health Immunization Records to the UNF Office of Medical Compliance. 4. Take the Online Math Placement Exam (required of ALL incoming students) 5. Take the Online Writing Placement Exam (required of ALL incoming students)
Remember, DO NOT make any travel/hotel arrangements until you have received your orientation confirmation!
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15